Posted on March 14 2018
HR 4909 vote 407/10
“Student, Teachers, and Officers Preventing School Violence Act of 2018”
“STOP School Violence Act of 2018”
Introduced on January 30, 2018 by Mr. Rutherford (for himself, Mr. Rogers of Kentucky, Mr. Kilmer, and Mr. Deutch) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary. You can track HR4909 via the link below, you can also set up an alert so you receive an email when there’s a change to this bill:
- Establishes a “Grant for School Security” by amending 34 USC 10551 et seq, section 2701
- Training to prevent student violence against others
- Creation of an anonymous reporting system, mobile app, hotlines & internet websites
- hardening of physical school facilities, metal detectors etc
- $50M in funding fiscal 2019-2028
You can download a pdf of HR4909 via the link below
These are the 10 US House of Representatives that VOTED NAY:
While you're here, throw us a bone.
Mad Dog is thrilled to have Spicy in our PAC(k). We are proud to provide a space for her tireless, hard hitting, in-depth investigations. But we can’t do it without you.
Our numbers are growing. Our voices are being heard. Our campaigns are making a difference. Help us, and Spicy, continue to fight the good fight. Consider a donation to help support the work of Mad Dog PAC today.