Posted on July 16 2018
originally posted March 17, 2018
As a follow up to yesterday’s NRA + Kline Preston + Alexander Torshin = “show me the money” entry. I closed my post by asserting that the NRA/Russia money timeline perhaps was a bit “off” by a few years.
As a refresher here’s yesterday’s entry NRA + Russian Dark Money
Yes, I am stating the majority of the MSM, Congressional Investigators appear to be focusing on the 2016/2017 election cycles. I attempted to make a factual foundation, with the hope I had presented enough facts to adequately buttress my assertion. Now comes my proof in concept:
- NRA IRS 990, fiscal year ending 2012, filed 2013: $160,497,536.0o
- you can download/review the NRA’s 2012 IRS Form 990 via the embedded link below
- NRA 990, fiscal year ending 2013: filed 2014: $229,468,040.00
- you can download/review the NRA’s 2013 IRS Form 990 via the embedded link below
Math really isn’t my strong suit…
But even I can surmise the NRA had a $69M+ increase in revenue from 2012 to 2013. Thanks to the Economic Research Institute they compiled nearly a DECADE of NRA Form 990. Since many of you know I’m a fan of the “sharing is caring”doctrine. You can easily pull down each PDF filing, via this embedded link ENJOY
My final gift for y’all
…let’s look at the NRA Executive Compensation for Fiscal Year 2015
- Wayne LePierre, President & EVP. Total Compensation= $5.1+M
- Chris Cox, Executive Director. Total Compensation= $1.4+M
- Robert Weaver, ED General Ops. Total Compensation= $598K
- Wilson Philips Treasurer. Total Compensation= $591K
- John Frazer General Counsel. Total Compensation= $328K
2016 NRA IRA 990, found here.
But hey what do I know?
And my final thoughts…:
- it’s been a crazy week.
- I can not thank Maddogpac & Claude enough.
- And lastly, to all of my former followers, Mic LURVES you and I appreciate all of your kind words, encouragement, and support.
While you're here, throw us a bone.
Mad Dog is thrilled to have Spicy in our PAC(k). We are proud to provide a space for her tireless, hard hitting, in-depth investigations. But we can’t do it without you.
Our numbers are growing. Our voices are being heard. Our campaigns are making a difference. Help us, and Spicy, continue to fight the good fight. Consider a donation to help support the work of Mad Dog PAC today.