Posted on April 06 2018
Russian Oligarch Sanctions
effective April 6, 2018
Sanctions of Russian Oligarchs an additional 24 individuals with extremely close ties to Putin
AKIMOV, Andrey Igorevich
- Russia; DOB 1953; POB Leningrad, Russia; Gender Male; Chairman of the Management Board of Gazprombank (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13661]
- 2002 named Chairman of the Gazprombank Management Board.
- Net Worth (estimated circa 2016) >$13.1
BOGDANOV, Vladimir Leonidovich; aka Siberian Hermit
- Russia; DOB 28 May 1951; POB Suyerka, Uporovsky District, Tyumen Region, Russian Federation; Gender Male (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13662].
- Chairman and CEO of Surgutneftegaz OAO, since December 2007. Bloomberg Profile
- Net Worth > $1.82B
DERIPASKA, Oleg Vladimirovich:
- Moscow, Russia; 64 Severnaya Street, Oktyabrsky, Khutor, Ust-Labinsky District, Krasnodar Territory 352332, Russia; 5, Belgrave Square, Belgravia, London SW1X 8PH, United Kingdom; DOB 02 Jan 1968; POB Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod Region
- Russia; citizen Russia; alt. citizen Cyprus; Gender Male (individual)
- Passport [UKRAINE-EO13661] [UKRAINE-EO13662].
- Chairman of Rusal. Net worth >$5.3B
DYUMIN, Alexey Gennadyevich
- (a.k.a. DYUMIN, Alexei),Russia; DOB 28 Aug 1972; POB Kursk, Russian Federation; linked to GRU
- Gender Male (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13661]
- best known for evacuating Yanukovych but denies
In 2016 Putin appointed Deputy defense Minister Alexei Dyumin. as Governor of Tula and Tula Region is the nation’s armory. Net Worth TDB
FRADKOV, Mikhail Efimovich
(Cyrillic: ФРАДКОВ, Михаил Ефимович),
- Russia; DOB 01 Sep 1950; POB Kurumoch, Kuibyshev Region, Russia; Gender Male;(individual) [UKRAINE-EO13661]
- 2007 Putin appointed him to head Russian Foreign Intelligence
- January of 2017 President Putin named him the Director of the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies.
- Library of Congress File.
- a.k.a. FURSENKO, Sergey; a.k.a. FURSENKO, Sergey Aleksandrovich);
- DOB 11 Mar 1954; POB Saint-Petersburg (F.K.A. Leningrad), Russian Federation; citizen Russia; Gender Male (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13661].
- Previously served as a Board of Director Gasprom
- 2 year stint at Russian Football Union, incidentally the same period of time FIFA fubar.
TORSHIN, Alexander Porfiryevich,
Moscow, Russia; DOB 27 Nov 1953; POB Mitoga village, Ust-Bolsheretsky district, Kamchatka region, Russian Federation; Gender Male (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13661].
- In 2016 the Spanish Authorities Published a 500+ Page report that linked Torshin to Money Laundering
- spanish Authorities describe Torshin as “The Godfather” of the formidable and powerful Taganskaya organization of which Torshin is allegedly part is recognized by the US and the EU information and intelligence services.
VEKSELBERG, Viktor Feliksovich,
- Russia; DOB 14 Apr 1957; POB Drogobych, Lviv region, Ukraine; Gender Male (individual) [UKRAINE-EO13662]
- Chairman of Renova, an investment group that stakes in: United Co Rusal.
- His company also owns shares in equipment makers Sulzer and Oerlikon. Owns several Regional Airports in Russia
- Estimated Net Worth $13.6B
- In 2016 VEKSELBERG was detained and questioned surrounding bribes
- 2014, Renova Group became a partner with American Wilbur Ross in the takeover of the Bank of Cyprus
I am pretty sure Vekselberg via Intrater via Len Blavantik’s AI ALTEP Holdings Inc has funneled tens of millions of Russian Money to Trump, McConnell and the GOP at large. Once I tracked down Blavantik’s SEC Form4 filing it gave me a thread to tug on and boy did it payoff. To the tune of some $3.56 Million donated to the GOP and Trump. Here’s a link to the OpenSecrets data.
Treasury Department General License No 12.
The full list of Russian Entities under the
While you're here, throw us a bone.
Mad Dog is thrilled to have Spicy in our PAC(k). We are proud to provide a space for her tireless, hard hitting, in-depth investigations. But we can’t do it without you.
Our numbers are growing. Our voices are being heard. Our campaigns are making a difference. Help us, and Spicy, continue to fight the good fight. Consider a donation to help support the work of Mad Dog PAC today.