Posted on March 15 2018
8 months later…
Our Treasury Department finally enforces Sanctions as specified in:
22 USC 9501
COUNTERING AMERICA’S ADVERSARIES THROUGH SANCTIONS ACT
You can read the Sanctions Law via the link below. What’s lost on a lot of Americans:
- Moscow for interfering in the 2016 presidential election
- Moscow also launched a a cyberattack against Ukraine and other countries
- Moscow’s cyberattacks were known as “the most destructive and costly” in history.
The Treasury Dept disclosed NEW data points:
- FSB: used its cyber tools to target U.S. government officials, including cyber security, diplomatic, military and White House personnel.
- GRU: was “directly involved in interfering in the 2016 U.S. election” through cyber activities.
- GRU: June 2017 cyber attack known as NotPetya. Malware that wiped data from the computers of banks, energy firms, senior government officials and an airport.
- Sanctions GRU and six of its senior officials.
I might be in the minority but levying the Sanctions isn’t as big as a deal the MSM is making it to be. Why? Partially because it enforces previous sanctions from the Obama Administration. Which was overwhelmingly passed by the House 419/3, Senate 98/2
For comparison the Treasury List v. the 2/16/2018 Criminal Indictment. There’s zero doubt, the Sanctions list is a mirror reflection of the indictment.
That said are we now beyone saying this is a witch hunt or a hoax?
You can review the CAATSA Sanction list via this link
You can review the February 16, 2018 IRG Indictment via this link
While you're here, throw us a bone.
Mad Dog is thrilled to have Spicy in our PAC(k). We are proud to provide a space for her tireless, hard hitting, in-depth investigations. But we can’t do it without you.
Our numbers are growing. Our voices are being heard. Our campaigns are making a difference. Help us, and Spicy, continue to fight the good fight. Consider a donation to help support the work of Mad Dog PAC today.