Posted on March 20 2018
Glory. Glory. Hallelujah…
there ARE tapes…so many TAPES
“Cambridge Analytica claims it ran ‘all’ of President Trump’s digital campaign – and may have broken election law.
As the report went on air, the firm announced it has suspended chief executive Alexander Nix, pending a full investigation.
Executives claimed :
- “ran all the digital campaign, the television campaign and our data informed all the strategy” for President Trump.
- “How they avoid Congressional investigations into their foreign clients”
- “Setting up proxy organizations to feed untraceable messages onto social media”
- “Using a secret email system where messages self-destruct and leave no trace”
- “Cambridge Analytica’s involvement in the “Defeat Crooked Hilary” brand of attack ads”
I am going out on a limb, my guess is: prettysoon we will be hearing about actual coordination between:
- Trump’s Digital Campaign
- Russia’s IRG
- various PACs and SuperPACs.
I’m drawing that conclusion based on open reporting of specific PACs. Don’t forget in May 2017 the FBI raided the offices of:
Strategic Campaign Group
The raid was later confirmed by an FBI Spox to the Washington Post: “conducting law enforcement activity in Annapolis, off Main Street,” where the Strategic Campaign Group’s headquarter offices are located.”
Mr Nix boasted about Cambridge Analytica’s work for Trump, saying:
- “We did all the research, all the data, all the analytics, all the targeting, we ran all the digital campaign, the television campaign and our data informed all the strategy.”
You can watch Channel 4 Third installment via the link below. It is literally everything we’ve waited for. It’s almost like Christmas in March. But, why not, today is the first official day of Spring and Washington DC and it’s freaking snowing, so there’s that.
Here’s the link to Channel 4’s updated article:
ENJOY & Happy Watching
While you're here, throw us a bone.
Mad Dog is thrilled to have Spicy in our PAC(k). We are proud to provide a space for her tireless, hard hitting, in-depth investigations. But we can’t do it without you.
Our numbers are growing. Our voices are being heard. Our campaigns are making a difference. Help us, and Spicy, continue to fight the good fight. Consider a donation to help support the work of Mad Dog PAC today.