Posted on May 11 2018
Where is Cambridge Analytica
Facebook SAY what..are you really going to Roll Cambridge?
Archive of twitter thread hereMarch 21, 2018
- Australia. AU -Parties distance themselves from CA
- Brazil Prosecutors Open Investigation into CA
- Colombia Cambridge Analytica in Latin America Elections
- India India takes down Cambridge Analytica Website
- Indonesia. Indonesia uses CA for “image consultant”
- Italy. CA Case Study – Italy
- Kenya. Kenya Prosecutors Launch Probe into CA
- Malaysia. Mukhriz former aide says he’s lying re CA
- Mexico. Cambridge Analytica in Mexico Election
- South Africa. CA & SCL Group South Africa
- St. Kits & Nevis. Case Study – St Kits & Nevis
- Thailand. SCL used on Thailand AND Indonesia
- United Kingdom SCL Group & CA Brexit
- United States of America 6 Case Studies, see below
I literally stumbled upon this New Zealand Academic Paper. The Author, Alistair Knott published this late last year and it’s probably one of the more intellectually honest presentations published regarding firms like Cambridge Analytica/SCL Group. If you have some time, I highly recommend you read his report. Full disclosure he does present some uncomfortable questions.
But his white paper is a worthwhile read & discussion to have
Archive of Cambridge Analytica website
Suite of “services” offered by both Cambridge Analytica & SCL Group and Cambridge Analytica
Make America Number 1 (MAN1)
Like many organizations, Cambridge has a tendency of deleting various entries on their website. Case in point last night I posted about their Parent Company SCL Group, who was awarded a non-compete $500K State Department Contract. Said contract & Press Release has been deleted from their website.
Luckily the Internet Archive saved the MAN1 Case Study
MAN1 archived Case Study Link here
“The results of this campaign are staggering, with CA reaching 50 million Facebook users.”
- creating 1.5 million impressions on Twitter
- 3.3 million on Snapchat
- 28 million views on their digital videos
- millions more on ads expertly placed on the televisions of undecided voters across the country.
So much money...it’s almost as if MAN1 is just a money laundering front for the Mercer Family.
Like washing money through Cambridge Analytica by way of MAN1 PAC by way of a SuperPAC by way of multiple Mercer Bannon “busines” Entities and that dirty money makes its way to a candidate.
Glittering Steele via Carson for America PAC, FEC Report here
@LouiseMensch you know what I’m currently working on?— SpicyFiles (@SpicyFiles) March 22, 2018
The Make America Number 1 & their Keep The Promise 1
2014-2017 FEC filings...it’s going to be oh so much fun.
Because FEC filings make me...hangry pic.twitter.com/rLL2DUk0nR
Cambridge Analytica Sen Thom Tillis
Remember my entry about Senator Tillis and his “early” adoption of Cambridge Analytica “micro-targeting”? He used Cambridge Analytica “MicroTargetting” services in 2013 to present, per his own FEC filings.
See CA’s Sen Tillis Case Study Below
- Our telecanvassing program contacted 123,138 individuals
- Increase in turnout of 12.57% among those called”
- “Equivalent to over 15,478 voters”
- “Thom Tillis won against Kay Hagan by two points, despite Nate Silver and the Washington Post predicting otherwise”
Cambridge Analytica –
“A Psychographic Public Awareness Messaging Campaign”
You can review the archive of Cambridge Analytica Bolton “Case Study” via this link
archived Link here
- CA leveraged its psychographic messaging capabilities by designing video ads that resonated with different personality types.
- Highly agreeable viewers were shown an advert that downplayed political conflict and promoted peaceful security.
- Whereas, highly neurotic viewers were shown an advert that highlighted the failures of recent national security policies.
Earlier today NPR published an extraordinarily detailed article about, Ambassador John Bolton, NRA’s (then president cica 2013) David Keene and Alexander Torshin. What was striking to me was the timeframe. Remember last week I ruminated that perhaps the MSM had their NRA timeline off by a few years, sure enough NPR sourced 2 videos circa 2013.
See NPR article John Bolton, David Keene, Alexander Torshin & the NRA
2013 video of John Bolton subtitled in Russian is INSANE
All the petty, I mean pretty traitor-tots get in the barrel:
RENT? That’s one helluva monthly rental rate but serious question can you charge yourself for rent and then use your own money via a SuperPAC to pau said rent invoice...to me that stinks of Money Laundry...oh and Becky wit the shittyhair, I see what you and your daddy are doing. Can’t want to talk about the Fanily Foundation, Judicial Crisis Network and WellSpring. When you need to wash your money through three SuperPACs to a PAC and then to a candidate’s coffers. I SEE YOU
While you're here, throw us a bone.
Mad Dog is thrilled to have Spicy in our PAC(k). We are proud to provide a space for her tireless, hard hitting, in-depth investigations. But we can’t do it without you.
Our numbers are growing. Our voices are being heard. Our campaigns are making a difference. Help us, and Spicy, continue to fight the good fight. Consider a donation to help support the work of Mad Dog PAC today.